This visa allows you to:
- take part in workplace-based training to enhance skills in your current occupation, area of tertiary study, field of expertise.
- participate in a professional development training program in Australia.
This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work.
- be nominated (unless your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
- be invited (if your sponsor is a Commonwealth Government agency).
- usually be at least 18 years of age.
We work closely with VETA Education Consultancy, which assists in placing onshore and offshore overseas students in colleges and universities throughout Australia to study English and vocational courses and degrees, and obtain their student visas.