This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
We recommend that you contact the state or territory government agency from whom you are seeking a nomination to discuss their nomination process and requirements.
If you are nominated by a state or territory agency, you will be invited to apply for the visa.
- have a relevant occupation;
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
- meet the points test pass mark of 60 points;
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency;
- be under 45 years of age at time of invitation;
- have Competent English;
- be invited to apply.