Skilled Regional Provisional Visa (subclass 489)
This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth metropolitan areas of Australia for up to four years.
There are three pathways to the visa:
The Extended stay pathway
The Invited pathway
The Subsequent entry pathway
This visa might lead to the permanent Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).
- hold a subclass 475, 487, 495 or 496 visa (Extended Stay pathway);
- be nominated by a state or territory government agency or be sponsored by an eligible relative (Invited pathway);
- be invited to apply (Invited pathway);
- have a relevant occupation;
- have a suitable skills assessment for the occupation;
- meet the points test pass mark of 60 points;
- be under 45 years of age at time of invitation;
- have Competent English language skills.
WHY CHOOSE MMMIGRATION
Putting it simply, we are a team of passionate immigration advisors and consultants who will go above and beyond the call of duty to find the right immigration pathway for you. We have the expertise and knowledge from many years of experience in the field and work together as a united force to bring you strategies that others may not have been able to suggest to you, nor had the inclination to do so. We think outside the box and are always determined to find a solution for you. In short, we bring hope and clarity to the challenges you present to us. We believe that there is a positive in every negative situation and alongside our aspirations lies a foundation of structure and process to equip you with the means to get things done on time with utmost care and accuracy.
Consultation FEE given back to you!
When you start your application with us, your consultation fee is given
Documents Analysis by Migration Agent.
Before your consultation, we will request documents and
Migration Master Plan
We are the only Migration agent that will provide you with a Migration Master Plan to take home!