Have you finished or almost finished your diploma/degree in Child Care, Hospitality or Trade areas such as carpentry, automotive, electricity or building and construction and are looking for a job?

If your answer is YES! At MMMigration & Recruitment, we can help you find a sponsor for a TSS 482 visa which allows you to work sponsored by a company for a temporary period. In many cases, this can lead to a permanent residence visa!

In addition, if you are currently working for an employer willing to sponsor and have at least 3 years of work experience in your occupation and your occupation on the MLTSSL, in that case, you may be eligible to apply immediately for PR!

Would you like to know more? Book your consultation today with our registered migration agents and discover your unique path to get the PR!

At MMMigration and recruitment, we always offer a solution no matter what your situation is! We have 14 years of experience and vast experience with Australian immigration law to support your journey towards permanent residency in Australia.

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-19 at 1.46.42 PM

Register Now!

“We are a holistic company empowering your transformational journey!”