• Follow all safety policies and procedures. Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
• Immediately report any safety incident or near miss to either the Production Manager or Centre Manager
• Clock on and off each day to reflect attendance and ensure always clocked onto a job or task
• If required receive parts – check correct and not damaged
• Disassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet • Label parts and store accordingly (5s)
• Notate broken parts/extra repairs and submit to Estimator. Ensure authorised before proceeding with additional work • Double check new parts are correct and not damaged. If not, advise Parts Manager/Production Manager
• Repair vehicle as per the Repair Method and in accordance with Estimate/Job Sheet • If required, prep vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP
• If required, prime vehicle as per Job Sheet requirements following paint supplier’s SOP
• Reassemble vehicle as per Job Sheet
• Handle all vehicles with due care and attention.
• Ensure appropriate usage of consumables and materials are used to avoid wastage.
• Ensure your work complies with AMA’s QA standards and sign the QA Sheet to confirm you have checked your work and it meets AMA standards.
• As required clean workbay/workshop • Handle all company tools and equipment with due care and attention ensuring they remain safe, clean and in a workable condition.
• Coach apprentice (if assigned as a coach) • Undertake all lawful and reasonable requests by management. Selection Criteria:
• Trade qualified Panel Beater
• Ability to meet strict deadlines • Excellent communication skills • A willingness to learn • A strong work ethic • An attention to detail
• Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team • Be reliable, punctual & hardworking
• Constant, repetitive hand function and grip
• Frequent standing, walking, sitting, forward bent posture, forward reach, squatting, kneeling, static neck postures, trunk twisting, waist to shoulder lifting up to 5 kg, and carrying up to 5 kg
• Occasional lying, overhead reach, crawling and foot movement, floor to waist lifting up to 26 kg, waist to shoulder lifting up to 10kg, overhead lifting up to 8 kg, carrying up to 26 kg, pushing and pulling
• Rare dynamic neck movement, step climbing and other climbing, floor to waist lifting up to 100 kg (3-person lift), overhead lifting up to 10 kg and carrying up to 100 kg (3person lift)