- Current full driver’s license and access to vehicle with comprehensive insurance during working hours
- A current Working with Vulnerable People Registration
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in School Age Care programs.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of School Age Care current practices and regulations.
- With minimum diploma in children’s services or a teaching degree or background.
- Salary works out at approx. 76 to 79k per annum plus about an extra 4 to 5k in salary packaging benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the development of a holistic curriculum for the program.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Educators
- Broad knowledge of Human Resource Management principles.
- Working knowledge of the financial management of a program and working within budget guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills