Junior Accountant – Home Care
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, purpose driven integrated healthcare organisation making a positive difference in people’s lives. A trainee visa sponsorship is available.This is a newly created Junior Finance and Accountant role due to organisational growth. Your duties include but not limited to:
• Ensuring that all financial records and information is accurate and generated in a timely manner.
• Coordinating information flow and processes with company external accountant.
• Further developing and improving finance and administrative processes and systems and systems integration.
• Reporting financial and business KPI’s
• Monthly reporting to Director (relating to P&L, budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.)
• Finance or Economics
• Business or Business Administration
• Experience with Xero software.
• Familiarity with Home Care Package a plus.
• Processing Invoices
• Analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
• Bank Reconciliations
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly IAS
• Business Activity Statements
• Process Payroll
• Profit & Loss reporting
• Balance Sheet reporting
• ad-hoc tasks and projects
• Assisting in audit
• Assisting in the improvement of processes
• Other accounting and finance related tasks as required
• Experience in home care industry
• Experience in Xero software