Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, purpose driven integrated healthcare organisation making a positive difference in people’s lives. A trainee visa sponsorship is available This is a newly created HR role due to organisational growth.
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding care to those in need, with a holistic and person- cantered approach. Our mission is to provide the absolute best quality of care to all our clients. If you thrive on helping others, are passionate, caring, reliable and are looking for variety, flexibility and ongoing education and professional development, then you need to join our awesome team!! Office located in Miranda
To be eligible to apply:
• Experience in home care rostering and recruitment experience • Human Resources Diploma / Degree or similar • Qualifications in Community services / health Care/ Administration highly regarded
Tasks & responsibilities
• Assist staff on all HR aspects.
• Assist staff with recruitment and rostering
• Assisting management with training allocations and tracking
• Assisting in meeting compliance requirements
• Tracking time sheets and assisting payroll with payroll queries
• Ensuring up to data is maintained across all systems
• Be responsible for placing adverts on different platforms for recruitment
• Trouble shooting rostering issues as they arise
• Drivers licence as job might require driving to meet with prospective employees and attending career expos
• Experience in Home Care Industry
• Experience in Human Resources