• Immediate Start
• 40-hour week – rotating fortnightly shifts – 8am to 5pm Wed to Sun (1st shift) 11am to 8pm Mon to Friday (2nd shift)
• Long term position
• Mercedes company car included (tolls, fuel included)
• Travel with family – 2 week working holiday in the Whitsundays booked for end of year.
• Share tasks and responsibilities with another full-time nanny
We are seeking a highly experienced and capable Nanny to look after our 2.5 year old son.
• Experienced with play-based learning and creating educational activities (e.g., planned engaging activities at home, developmentally appropriate games and activities, engaging projects and crafts, scheduled outings, etc.)
• Transportation to and from activities, play dates, ect.
• Fresh and healthy meal planning and preparation for family
• Run errands (e.g., picking up groceries if needed on the odd occasion)
• Handling things around the home (e.g., receiving deliveries, service providers, contractors)
• Organisation (e.g., bedroom (books, toys, crafts, etc closets, etc)
• Share household work with other Nanny – Dishes, vacuuming, moping, wiping surfaces, laundry, general cleaning of main house areas and child’s bedroom.
• Experienced working with children (similar in age) in caregiving position
• Passionate about education, child development, etc
• A genuine love of children and commitment to their care
• WWC Check
• First Aid Certificate
• Driver\’s license and clean driving record
• Active and fit, non-smoker
• Current Police Check